Welcome to our June edition of the #Dolcevitabloggers linkup! The Linkup button below will be available from Sunday 16th June and open for one week.
From now on we ask for any Italy related blog posts or vlogs each month. The prompts below are purely to give you some inspiration should you need it.
We look forward to reading and sharing all of your submissions. We do comment on every post and share! So join in! We would love it if you can all comment and share each others posts too. Share the love!
How To Join
1. Follow your hosts on Instagram and/or Twitter to stay up to date about upcoming #DolceVitaBloggers news. We’re all about creating community, so we’ll follow you back too!
2. Write your post or film your vlog (in English or Italian) on anything Italy related. Include the Dolce Vita Bloggers badge (html code below for bloggers) and mention your hosts Kellyitalianatheart.com, Jasmine questadolcevita.com and Kristie mammaprada.com at the beginning of your post or vlog description.
3. Publish your post or vlog on your own site. From the third Sunday of the month for one week you can link up using the next step.
3. Link up! After you have published your post, Add your link to this months #DolceVitaBloggers linkup by clicking on the blue “add your link” button at the bottom of this post (it will sync with all hosts’ posts). Then your post will be added to the link up! (Here are some directions for how to add your post to a link up if you’ve never done it before).
IF YOU'RE STILL NOT SURE HOW TO JOIN WATCH MY VIDEO HERE:
4. Interact! Since the goal is to create a community, please kindly leave a comment on a host’s post, as well as the person who linked up before you. Of course, feel free to comment on as many posts as you like! Think of it as chatting with people at a party…the more comments you make (and respond to) the more fun it will be!
5. Share your post on social media! Whether you share your post on Instagram or Twitter, make sure to tag #DolceVitaBloggers so that the hosts can mention you in IG stories or re-tweet you.
<style type="text/css" scoped>
<!-- HTML Code -->
<img src="https://www.questadolcevita.com/uploads/3/0/2/3/30233081/image1-1_1_orig.jpeg" alt="" class="GeneratedImage">