December: The Italian Connection
Hopefully you've now all seen our emails, and social media about the new #DolceVitaBloggers link up?
Our topic for the month of December is 'The Italian Connection'
What is your connection to Italy? Did you marry into an Italian family? Are you Italian? Do you just love Italia? You can interpret this however you wish and we can't wait to read your posts! All of the hosts will also write on this theme.
We thought it was a great starting place to all learn a bit more about each other.
Scroll past the Italian below to see full instructions in English...
Dicembre: The Italian Connection
Spero abbiate visto tutte le nostre e-mail e i messaggi postati sui social media sul nuovo link-up chiamato #DolceVitaBloggers
L'argomento del mese di dicembre è 'The Italian Connection'
Qual è la vostra connessione con l'Italia? Vi siete sposati con un italiano/a? Siete italiani? Amate l'Italia? Potete interpretare questo tema come meglio credete e non vediamo l'ora di leggere i vostri post! Tutti gli host scriveranno anche loro su questo tema.
Abbiamo pensato che fosse un ottimo punto di partenza per imparare a conoscerci meglio.
COME UNIRSI A NOI
How To Join
1. Follow your hosts on Instagram and/or Twitter to stay up to date about upcoming #DolceVitaBloggers monthly topics. We’re all about creating community, so we’ll follow you back too!
2. Write your post or film your vlog (in English or Italian) on the current month’s topic. Include the Dolce Vita Bloggers badge (html code below for bloggers) and mention your hosts Kellyitalianatheart.com, Jasmine questadolcevita.com and Kristie mammaprada.com at the beginning of your post or vlog description.
3. Publish your post or vlog on the 7th of the month on your own site.
3. Link up! After you have published your post, Add your link to this months #DolceVitaBloggers linkup by clicking on the blue “add your link” button at the bottom of this post (it will sync with all hosts’ posts). Then your post will be added to the link up! (Here are some directions for how to add your post to a link up if you’ve never done it before).
IF YOU'RE STILL NOT SURE HOW TO JOIN WATCH MY VIDEO HERE:
4. Interact! Since the goal is to create a community, please kindly leave a comment on a host’s post, as well as the person who linked up before you. Of course, feel free to comment on as many posts as you like! Think of it as chatting with people at a party…the more comments you make (and respond to) the more fun it will be!
5. Share your post on social media! Whether you share your post on Instagram or Twitter, make sure to tag #DolceVitaBloggers so that the hosts can mention you in IG stories or re-tweet you.
ADD THE CODE BELOW TO YOUR BLOG POST:
<a href="http://www.questadolcevita.com/dolcevitabloggers.html" target="_self"><img src="http://www.questadolcevita.com/uploads/3/0/2/3/30233081/published/dolce-vita-2.png?1511281241" alt="" class="GeneratedImage"></a>
OPTION TWO (FOR WORDPRESS):
<a href=”http://www.italianatheart.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Dolce-Vita-2.png”><img class=”aligncenter size-medium wp-image-2645″ src=”http://www.italianatheart.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Dolce-Vita-2-300×300.png” alt=”Dolce Vita Bloggers Link Up” width=”300″ height=”300″ /></a>
TECH TIP: Copy and paste the above HTML code into your post to add the Dolce Vita Bloggers badge. If you have WordPress, make sure you select “text” (instead of the default “visual” tab at the top right hand of your post draft. If you enter the HTML code and then switch back to visual…viola! Like magic the badge will appear. 😉