Time Savers: My Nametags
Do you have a little one starting school in September or like me a toddler off to pre-school? There seems to be a never ending list of things to get done from buying, washing and ironing uniform to finding the right shoes and providing interesting lunch boxes!
Save time and effort!
One job I really hate is sewing in the dreaded name tags? If you feel the same read on!
We’ve been using My Nametags stickers for a few years now and so when they asked us to review some I was more than happy to get involved.
I’m not bad at sewing but the amount of things that need to be labelled with your child’s name now for school or activities is endless.
How do they work?
My Nametags offer stick-on or iron-on tags that are wash and iron proof. They can be used in clothes and shoes. However I have also used them on lunch boxes, water bottles, school bags, stationary and trainers. They are incredibly durable.
I also think they would suit adults for things like phones and items which you might leave around an office or gym.
You literally peel them off and stick them to the label or iron them on to the fabric.
Happy kids, happy parents!
You can choose:
- Background: The colour, patterned or plain.
- A motif next to the name such as a sport, animal, flower, star.
- A first name or both first and surname.
- Name font and colour.
- Add a phone number.
Other things that might make you happy:
- They are BPA and Phtalates free
- They now come in eco-friendly packaging!
- They have a 10 year washing guarantee.
- An almost 100% customer satisfaction rating.
- They have been independently tested and are considered the best labels in the UK.
As you can see they take away a lot of the hard work and worry for us parents.
Especially for those last minute “Eeek, I didn’t label the harvest festival ‘special’ yellow t-shirt” moments! We’ve all had those! I can’t recommend them enough!